Why do I need a business sign for my business?
Many new business owners will ask this question, especially when they realize that even just a decent custom sign isn’t something that’s comes on the too cheap side. With the economy the way it is we’re always looking for way to cut cost to help increase the margins but still maintain our client experience. But, you’ve got to get the clients in the door first, so weigh your options when deciding on how much to spend on advertising and how much of that budget should be allocated to the long term assets which is you business signs.
Don’t take just our word for it though (we are a sign company after all : ). Below are the reasons expressed by the Small Business Association as to why you do need a business sign for your business.
There are many reasons, the most primary of these being:
- Signs are the most effective, yet least expensive, form of advertising for the small business.
- A sign is your introduction and handshake with those passing by, identifying your business to existing and potential customers.
- Signs are always on the job for you, advertising 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- People often judge a business by how it looks on the sign.
- Many merchants increase their business measurably just by adding a good sign.
- Conversely, many have gone out of business because they simply were not identified well, so not enough potential customers knew of their existence.
In closing and as one sign industry professional put it, “”A business without a sign is a sign of no business.”" We live in a mobile society. According to the United States Census Bureau, 18% of households relocate each year. As your customers move, you need to replace them by attracting new customersShare